The House of Wine and Food in Port Melbourne is available for all types of functions – both business and private – throughout the entire year.
From our all-seasons courtyard to our wine bar and private dining room we offer room and venue hire to cater for a wide variety of special occasions. The classic and exclusive settings within the premise can be accompanied by a range of menu and drinks packages to suit any special occasions.
We have four separate settings that can be provided individually or in combination, including;
- The Wine Bar – accommodating up to 40 people and suitable for private cocktail parties, after work drinks, birthday parties and product launches.
- All Seasons Courtyard – accommodates up to 80 people for comfortable sit down dining or standing drinks and grazing.
- Indoor Bistro – can hold 30 people in a sit-down multi-course dining environment in an enclosed and intimate setting
- Private Dining Room – seat up to 16 guests in our classical library setting surrounded by Victorian-era antiques and furniture
We specialise in hosting a variety of functions from a simple cocktail or wine tasting events with grazing right through to 8 course sit-down degustation menu with wine pairing.
Some of our recent private functions include;
- Birthday Party Celebrations
- End of Year Christmas Parties
- End of Financial Year Office Parties
- Spring Racing Carnival Events
- Product Launches
- Off-site office workshops
- Conference and Business Functions
Our Finger Food Platters menu is available for download here
We look forward to helping you make your next function a special occasion at the House of Wine and Food in Port Melbourne.
Please contact us today to discuss your upcoming event and how we can help.